MASIS - Reversed, this
reads SISAM or Si Sam. Not to be confused with Oasis (the band or
the drink) or any of Ma Sis(ters)!
RENEGADE_SI - Renegade as I have always been that way
- a loner that fights for what he believes in. Si, erm, cos thats my
So this is me. Oh well. Could be worse. I could be blonde. I could be
Ritchie from the Manics. So, what about me. What do I like? I'll
tell you what, heres some facts :
- Got married on September 14th 2002 to Sam O'Neil (wedding info...)
- Am the proud father of Rebecca Kate
Hadlington (more info...)
- Also the equally proud father of Ben Jamie Hadlington (more info...)
- Now equally proud father of Matthew Rhys Hadlington (more info...)
- Born in Wordsley Hospital, West Midlands.
- Have three younger sisters : Rachel, Emma and
- Went to Swansea University and got a Sir Geoff in
- Drive a Mazda MX-5., but was the owner of one of the first Mazda RX-8's.
- Now we have a Renault Grand Espace
- Oh and a Ford Mondeo ST-24
(well when Sams not driving it)
- Drinks beer (Wife Beater mostly), Dry Crisp White
Wine, but anything...
- Mates with Bunny, Carly, Stevie, Richie, Chrissy and
anyone whose name ends in 'e'.
- Except Penders, although I guess he's Andy...
- Been to Glastonbury
8 times - 2003 was the best ever - I got into a band from
going for a change - The Flaming
- Obviously love footy (Wolves back in
the premiership please!)
- Was engaged to an American by the name of Robin
Masters at the age of 18. A great love of Americans still lingers
- Was World Computer Games Champion in 1990, appeared in
64 3 times (still known by
Julian 'Riggers' Rignall,
Paul 'PG Tips' Glancey and
Gordon Houghton), appeared on
Gamesmaster vs Steve Backley in 1992 and worked for
for around 3 years.
- Used to DJ whilst at Uni and for a Pirate Radio station in the
Midlands called Freedom 102.
- Became an uncle to ikkle Jack in June 1999 -
Thanks to sister Rachel and David.
- Sam and I became Godparents to Saffron Ellen Knight in 2004.
- Height 6 foot 1 (186 cm), and weigh just under
12 stone (75 kg).
- Fave Song :
'You'll Never Walk Alone' -
Gerry and the
- Fave Film : 'The
Crow' - Brandon Lee.
- My CV, if you're interested. (email me for
- Went on Holiday to DisneyLand Paris, Nov
7-9 1999 (around the time erm Rebecca was conceived - ahem
- Oh, just click me. (More Dad tomfoolery from Chris Gilmartin)
In the immortal words of Frankie
To those with
a finer eye on the details, I salute you!
Renegade Snowboarding @ Serre Chevalier, France, Feb 1998....
Renegade in Cyprus, July 1999
Mummy, Daddy and Rebecca taken in July 2002
Mummy, Daddy, Rebecca and Ben - October 2003
Mummy, Rebecca and Ben - September 2005
All of us at Anna and Matts Wedding - 17th
Now we are Five...(and no more!) 3rd
This page has hadHits